- Clean, cut and debone chicken. Divide into breast and leg and flatten the meat with the side of your chopper.
- Season with salt, pepper and toss in corn flour.
- Dip in egg and coat with breadcrumbs.
- Heat pan, add oil and panfry chicken till cooked and breadcrumb is slightly browned.
- Pour gravy over chicken and serve with potatoes and vegetables of choice.
- To make gravy: Slice onions. Saute onion rings in pan till slightly brown at edges. Add Lea & Perrins sauce and HP sauce.
- Add chicken stock and bring to boil. Thicken with a bit of cornflour.
You may also like