- Heat oil in a wok. Saute garlic till fragrant. Add chicken and prawns, stir-fry well.
- Add loh shue fun and seasoning. Stir-fry well. Add cabbage, carrot, mushroom and beansprouts. Fry briskly till heated through over a high heat. Sprinkle a little water to get the loh shue fun moist.
- Dish out and serve on a hot plate with garnishing.
- Heat hot plate over a burner till hot. Add a sprinkle of oil to grease the plate.
- Place hot plate on wooden board. Add cooked loh shue fun onto the plate and serve immediately. If you do not have a hot plate, dish out and serve immediately on a platter.
You may also like