- 500g Cream Cheese, softened
- 250g Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 200g Whipping Cream
- ¼ tsp Vanilla Essence
- 100g Milk
- 250g Munchy’s Cream Crackers
- 80g Cheddar Cheese, grated
- Beat cream cheese until softened.
- Add in sweetened condensed milk and whipping cream slowly.
- Add in vanilla essence and beat until glossy and smooth.
- Soak Munchy’s Cream Crackers in milk for a few seconds and line them in a pan or a container.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture onto the cracker layer.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 until the pan or container is filled.
- Top with grated cheddar cheese.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.