Ingredients is not available.
- Line a 21cm square baking tin with lightly greased aluminium foil. Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Melt butter and chocolate over simmering hot water until both chocolate and butter melts into a paste.
- Remove from heat and add in sugar. Stir until sugar dissolves. Leave aside to cool.
- Add eggs, one at a time into the chocolate butter paste and add in essence, sifted flour and cocoa mixture.
- Stir in hazelnuts.
- Pour batter into prepared tin and bake for 30 minutes.
- Allow brownies to cool for 1015 minutes then cut into slices.