- 200g boneless fish fillet
- 100g chicken breast, skinned with fat removed
- 125g potato, parboiled, skinned and cut into quarters
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 piece day-old bread
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp finely chopped carrots
- 4 pieces cream cracker biscuits, finely crushed
- 4 tbsp oats
- 1 egg white
- enough oil for deep-frying
- Put chicken, fish, potatoes and bread in a liquidiser. Add in seasoning and blend.
- Remove blended mixture into a mixing bowl. Add all the chopped ingredients. Stir well to mix.
- Shape into crescent pieces and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Place nuggets on a lightly oiled tray. Steam for 10 minutes. Dip into egg white then toss in combined mixture and deep-fry in heated oil until golden. Drain on absorbent kitchen paper towels and serve with dipping sauce.