- Clean chicken well. Dab dry with several pieces of kitchen towels then rub combined marinade on the chicken inside and out. Leave aside for an hour.
- Bring water to a boil and add herbs. Simmer for 10 minutes. Remove and leave to cool slightly.
- Put shallots and spring onion into the chicken cavity. Drain the herbs and add into the cavity as well. Thicken the herbal stock with a little cornflour mixture.
- Place aluminium foil in a fairly big casserole. Place chicken on the foil. Add the mushrooms and the herbal stock. Wrap up neatly, making sure that there is no leakage from the stock.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for about 50-60 minutes. Serve at once.
You may also like