- Wash brown rice, red rice, Ferox nuts, millet and black-eyed beans well. Soak overnight in the refrigerator.
- Combine herbs and boil in one cup of water for 2025 minutes. Set aside.
- Heat up oil and sesame oil in the wok, add shredded ginger and garlic and stir-fry for one minute or until slightly brown. Add chicken, mushrooms and pre-cooked herbs. Fry for 23 minutes.
- Add well-drained rice mixture and fry for a minute. Add seasoning and toss well to mix.
- Transfer rice and herbal mixture to the rice cooker. Add water, cover and cook until rice is fully cooked. Let the rice stand in the cooker for 10 minutes before fluffing up the rice.
You may also like