Ingredients is not available.
- For dipping sauce: Blend in a food processor until fairly fine. Remove and use as dipping sauce.
- Trim off nails of chicken feet and chop into two. Clean well, wipe dry with towel. Rub with a little dark soy sauce and deep-fry until golden. Dish out and soak in cold water for 30 minutes.
- Blanch pig´s tail in boiling hot water for 10 minutes. Remove.
- Combine herbs, chicken feet, pig´s tail and water in a stock pot. Bring to a boil. Remove scum, if any. Reduce the heat and simmer for 40-45 minutes or until meat is tender. Add seasoning to taste. Add pre-fried taufu and continue to simmer for 810 minutes.
- Discard herbal bag and dish out contents onto a serving dish, leaving only the stock. Add thickening and wine.
- Serve meat and taufu with dipping sauce.