- Boil the chicken breast in the chicken stock.
- Then chop chicken breast finely and combine in a bowl with the mascarpone, ricotta, grated Parmesan cheese, 1 egg, nutmeg, salt and pepper, and mix well.
- Heap the flour in a mound on a board and make a well in the centre.
- Break in the 2 remaining eggs and knead into soft, smooth dough.
- Roll out into a thin (1/8 thick) sheet and cut into 1-1/4 circles (you can use a small juice glass).
- To make tortellini, place a little of the filling in the center of each circle and fold the pasta in half, pressing it around the edges to seal in filling.
- Then wind the folded edge around the tip of your index finger and press the 2 ends together to form a ring.
- Bring chicken broth to a simmer.
- Drop in tortellini and cook until al dente, about 3-4 minutes.
- Drain and serve in bowls of broth, passing remaining grated cheese and a few drops of truffle oil.
You may also like