- Deep-fry anchovies in hot oil until golden and crispy. Dish out and drain from oil.
- With remaining hot oil fry fermented bean cake until golden. Dish out and drain from oil.
- Add in long beans and parboil for less than a minute. Dish out and drain.
- Leave 1 tsp oil in the wok and add 1 tbsp sesame oil. Fry garlic, ginger and bird´s eye chillies until fragrant.
- Add seasoning and return parboiled ingredients into the wok.
- Add four-angled beans, stinking beans, fermented bean cake and red chilli. Toss and fry until well combined.
- Splash in cooking wine and return anchovies to the wok. Fry briskly then dish out.
You may also like