- 100g honey char siu meat (store bought), thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3-4 tortillas
- Some red capsicum rings
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, shredded
- ½ an onion, thinly sliced
- Dressing (combined)
- 2 tbsp salad cream
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 2 tbsp chilli sauce
- Warm tortillas according to packet instructions.
- Place a warm tortilla on a clean plate. Spread some combined salad cream on each piece and top with cucumber, onion slices, capsicum rings and char siu pieces. Add a dash of salt and pepper. Roll up, cut and serve immediately.