- Season chicken wings with marinade for several hours or, preferably, overnight.
- Deep-fry chicken wings until golden brown. Drain oil.
- Heat a clean wok with 2 tablespoons oil; lightly brown shallots, ginger and garlic.
- Add in bird's eye chillies and pour in combined honey sauce ingredients; bring to a boil.
- Return pre-fried chicken wings to the wok. Cover and cook over low heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until sauce is reduced. Transfer to serving dish and garnish with a sprinkling of toasted sesame seeds.
You may also like