- Skin the honeydew melon and cut out 100g. Shred the 100g melon and chill in the refrigerator.
- Cut the remaining melon into cubes. Process the cubed melon with 200ml water in a food processor until pureed. Sieve the honeydew melon through a fine sieve.
- Soak big sago in boiling water in a small pot, covered, until it turns transparent. Drain and wash in cold water.
- Soak small sago in clean water for 10-15 minutes. Drain.
- Combine honeydew melon juice, sugar and big sago in a saucepot. Pour in remaining water and add screwpine leaves. Boil over medium low heat for 10-15 minutes.
- Add in small sago and cook until sago turns transparent. Turn off the heat and pour in fresh milk to mix.
- Discard screwpine leaves.
- Scoop out and serve the soup in individual bowls, topped with the chilled shredded honeydew melon.
You may also like