Huai Shan with Sugarcane Juice
By AMY BEH
ADD fresh huai shan, also known as shao yao and wild Chinese yam, to your diet to tap into its nourishing and immune system-strengthening properties.
This recipe was first published in Amy Beh’s column, Cook’s Nook.
- Fishy snack: Crispy Ikan Bilis
- Salad recipes to help use up leftover Easter eggs
- Green Tea Raisin Rolls
- Chicken Breast With Pappardelle And Creamy Spinach Sauce
- Tapioca with Sweet Potato Fries
- Buka Puasa Buffet with Aneka Rasa at Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur
- Roast Chicken Croquette with Tomato Chutney
- Pan-fried Kimchi Pancake
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter