Welcome to the ‘#HealthyEating’ series! #HealhyEating is launched to encourage everyone to love themselves and live a healthier life. In this quarter, we are sharing vegetarian and/or vegan western recipes, Lychee and Peach Cooler. As temperatures in Malaysia had became so uncertain lately, try out some homemade Lychee and Peach Cooler which you can make ahead & pop it out from the freezer when the sun is blazing that day.
Want more vegetarian or vegan recipes? Check out the ‘#HealthyEating’ recipe folder.
- 150ml canned lychee syrup
- 80ml canned peach syrup
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 strawberries, diced
- 1 kiwi fruit, diced
- 2 pieces canned peach, diced
- 3 lychees, diced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Utensil: Ice popsicle moulds
- Combine lychee syrup, peach syrup, lemon juice and salt in a mixing jug. Stir well to mix thoroughly.
- Arrange the cut fruits in the popsicle moulds. Pour in the combined syrup mixture until almost full.
- Freeze the ice popsicle moulds in the freezer for a minimum of 6 hours or until completely set and chilled.