Ikan Goreng Kunyit (Turmeric Fried Fish)
Ikan Goreng Kunyit, also known as Turmeric Fried Fish is a favourite among families. This four-ingredient dish is easy to prepare and great for cooking up lunch or dinner on the spur. It’s hard enough to get kids to finish their dinner, this yummy fish dish is bound to have them asking for seconds.
Unbeknownst to these little ones as they are wolfing down their rice and fish, turmeric possesses an active ingredient called curcumin, which is a strong antioxidant and has anti-inflammatory effects, helping in fighting pathogens.
- Chocolate Lava Cake
- Asian-style Braised Beef With Orange
- Fishy snack: Crispy Ikan Bilis
- Salad recipes to help use up leftover Easter eggs
- Green Tea Raisin Rolls
- Chicken Breast With Pappardelle And Creamy Spinach Sauce
- Tapioca with Sweet Potato Fries
- Buka Puasa Buffet with Aneka Rasa at Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur