- Heat cooking oil in a wok or frying pan.
- Add garlic, two tablespoons of chilli paste, fried beancurd, potato and squid.
- Stir fry until fragrant.
- Add yellow noodles and sauce and stir until everything is coated with the sauce.
- Push the noodles to the side of the wok or pan.
- Add some cooking oil and crack in the eggs.
- Scramble the eggs and mix with the noodles.
- Once they are partially cooked, add in the beansprouts and stir.
- Lastly, add lettuce and quick stir for a few seconds.
- Serve hot with a wedge of lime.
- Squeeze lime juice over noodles before eating.
- Pound dried red chillies using a mortar and pestle, adding water and oil as you go along, until a paste forms.
- Heat some oil in a wok or frying pan.
- Stir fry the chilli paste until the oil separates from the paste. Set aside.
You may also like