Ingredients is not available.
- Put beef in a heavy-based saucepan. Add ginger and water. Bring to a low simmering boil, then cook over a gentle heat until meat is cooked.
- Heat oil in a wok and fry ground ingredients, star anise, cloves and cinnamon stick until oil rises.
- Add tomato, chilli, galangal and lemon grass. Fry until fragrant.
- Pour cooked sauce ingredients into beef. Add turmeric leaf and continue to cook, stirring frequently until sauce thickens.
- Squeeze in lime juice and add seasoning and kaffir lime leaves. Bring to a boil and dish out and serve.