- Deep fry mackerel slices for a few minutes and let it cool. Tthen remove all bones, mash and keep aside.
- Fry / boil potato slices. Let it cool, then mash them and keep aside.
- Add chopped shallots, chilli, coriander leaves, and Chinese parsley. Add salt and black pepper to taste. Mix well.
- Then make into balls (see picture) and place them on a plate.
- Close plate with cling wrap and keep in fridge till ready to fry.
- Ten mins before frying, take it out from the fridge.
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan, dip the bergedil into the beaten egg just to coat it. Then fry till golden brown. Serve hot as a side dish for rice or as a snack.
- Reshwani's blog can be found http://www.daily-cuppa.blogspot.com target=_blankwww.daily-cuppa.blogspot.com
You may also like