- Heat ¼ cup oil in a wok and sweat the onions until soft. Dish out and put aside.
- In the remaining oil, fry mutton until the meat turns pale. Add half cup water and bring to a simmering boil. Cover and reduce the heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes until meat is slightly tender.
- Combine the soft onions with the mutton.
- Heat the extra 4 tbsp of oil and sauté ingredients (A) until fragrant. Add ingredients (B). Continue to fry until oil rises.
- Pour the cooked mutton mixture into the pot of spice ingredients. Stir to combine.
- Pour in remaining water and bring to a boil. Add yoghurt and reduce the heat. Simmer over a gentle low heat until meat is tender and the sauce is fairly thick.
You may also like