- 350g wheat flour
- 200g jackfruit (sliced into tiny bits)
- 120g castor sugar
- 115g soft butter
- 300 ml evaporated milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanila essence
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt.
- Then add sugar and mix thoroughly. Leave it aside.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs, milk and butter.
- Add in the vanilla essence and mix well
- Finally, add the flour and jackfruits. Mix well.
- Pour the batter into muffin cups. Fill up to 2/3 of the cups only. Bake for 20-25 minutes at 170 degrees Celcius.