This recipe and photo are courtesy of Planta。
- 120 g margarine
- 35 g ghee
- 190 g wheat flour (sieved)
- 20 g corn flour (sieved)
- 2 egg yolks
- 300 g pineapple ring
- [Egg wash (mix ingredients well)]
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tsp fresh milk
- Beat margarine and ghee until fluffy. Add egg yolks an mix well.
- Add in the flours and mix well. Keep the dough in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Knead the jam and make into round balls weighing 8g each.
- Use a jam tart mould to roll out the dough. Then put the jam on the dough and wrap around the jam. Then egg wash the tart.
- Arrange on the baking tray and bake in a preheated oven at 170 - 180 Celcius for 20-25 minutes.
- Tips: Sprinkle dragees or add a fondant flower to the tart after the egg wash.