Ingredients is not available.
- Sieve flour into a mixing bowl. Rub butter or margarine gently into the flour until it resembles breadcrumbs.
- Make a hollow in the centre add in egg yolks and ice water to form a dough. Don´t knead too much.
- Roll pastry into 0.4cm thickness and stamp out with a cutter.Put cookies on grease baking trays lined with greased baking paper.
- Put about 1/2 tsp of pineapple jam filling.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180ºC for 15 minutes or till lightly brown.
- For the Jam: 2 cups grated pineapple, 250 gm castor sugar, 2 cloves, 1/4 tsp nutmeg powder.
- Making the jam: Bring to a boil grated pineapple, sugar , 2 cloves and 1/4 tsp nutmeg powder Let it simmer for about 30 minutes or until jam thicken stirring all the time. Cool before use.