- Marinate beef with (A) for 1520 minutes. Parboil potatoes until cooked through. Skin and cut into cubes.
- Squeeze grated coconut for 100ml thick coconut milk. Add 300ml water and squeeze out for thin coconut milk.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a pan. Add marinated beef and fry briskly for 3040 seconds. Dish out and drain from oil.
- Add remaining oil and sauté ground ingredients (B) for 34 minutes.
- Put in ingredients (C) and fry until fragrant. Pour in thin coconut milk and bring to a simmering boil. Add potatoes and cook for 23 minutes.
- Add beef and thick coconut milk. At the first sign of boiling again add seasoning to taste. Dish out and serve immediately with hot rice.
You may also like