- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 50gm pork, sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled and shredded finely
- 8gm dried cuttlefish, shredded and soaked for 5 minutes
- 5 small dried mushrooms, sliced and soaked in hot water for 10 minutes
- 3 shallots, sliced
- 170gm bangkuang or yam bean, finely shredded
- 15gm dried glass noodles, soaked for 10 minutes
- Salt to taste
- In a wok, heat oil. Saute garlic until lightly brown and fragrant.
- Add pork and fry until cooked.
- Add carrot, cuttlefish, and mushrooms. Fry until they soften.
- Add shallots, bangkuang and glass noodles and fry until cooked.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Serve wrapped in fresh lettuce leaves with a side of sambal for a bit of zing.