This easy to make cake is really a guilty pleasure and a favourite of the kids and adults alike. Best of all, NO baking skills needed!
- 1 pack Marie Biscuits - Broken down to big pieces (Reduce if you prefer a more chocolatey taste)
- 200 gm MILO
- 2/4 cup Condense Milk
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Condense Milk (You can substitute with Dark Chocolate melted over double boiler)
- 250 gm Butter
- 1 Egg (A)
- 1 teaspoon Coffee Extract
- Melt butter over low heat. (Note : If you are substituting to use melted dark chocolate, save 50 gm to melt chocolate over double boil)
- Once melted, slowly add MILO, Condense Milk and Chocolate Condense Milk/Melted Dark Chocolate. Add subsequently and mix to ensure there is no lumps.
- Once incorporated, add coffee extract and egg. (Please use low heat so that egg wont scramble once mixed)
- Add in the Marie Biscuits and mix until combined.
- Put the mixture in Tupperware or cake pan lined with baking paper. Leave the mixture to cool before putting the mixture in fridge overnight.