- Preheat the oven to 190 degree Celsius.
- Separate the egg whites and yolks into 2 different bowls.
- Whisk the egg yolks with hand mixer until it turns into light yellow colour.
- Add the butter into the egg yolks and continue to whisk at high speed until batter becomes viscous. Add in whipping cream and whisk at low speed until the batter becomes even.
- Add in the fine almond ground and mix evenly.
- Whish the egg whites at medium speed for 1 minute then add in the Lakanto sweetener and continue to whisk until it becomes firm peak.
- Combine the egg whites to the egg yolks batter 1/3 at at time and fold them gently until even.
- Pour the mix into an disposable aluminium tray and put the crushed walnut on it.
- Put the tray into the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Completely cool down the cake before un-mold from the tray. Cut the cake and serve.
You may also like