This recipe is best with
- Smoked Duck Omelette Filling:
- 1/2 smoked duck breast (60g+-)
- 50g kimchi, roughly chopped
- 20g coriander, chopped
- 1/4 green pear, big diced
- 2 slices Anchor Processed Cheddar Slices
- 2 eggs
- a knob Anchor Unsalted Butter
- Other ingredients
- 1 pcs tortilla wrap, lightly toasted.
- Japanese mayo as needed
- Score smoked duck skin and slowly pan-seared skin side down without oil. Render out the fat, until the skin is nicely brown and crispy, drain on kitchen towel. Cut smoked duck breast into baton when cooled.
- In a bowl mix duck, kimchi, coriander, and pear together. Crack the eggs in a bowl and whip the eggs with a fork.
- Melt Anchor Unsalted Butter in a non-stick pan (an inch smaller than the tortilla wrap) on medium heat low until foamy. Sauté onion until fragrant, add in the egg mixture.
- Quickly stir and shake the pan to distribute the eggs and ensure they are cooked evenly. When they are almost set, take the pan off the heat. Lay 2 slices of cheddar cheese slice, pour in the filling mixture and fold the omelette. Using a heatproof spatula to lift one edge and tipping the pan slightly to make it easier to fold over.
- With tortilla on a plate, carefully tip the omelette on the tortilla wrap, drizzle some Japanese mayo fold it like a taco. Enjoy!