Ingredients is not available.
- Heat 4 tablespoons oil in nonstick pan, add the onions and fry over medium heat until they turn slightly brown but not burnt.
- When onions are done, remove place into an electric blender. Add coriander leaves, mint leaves, green chillies, bird's eye chillies, garlic and ginger. Put in 50ml water and process into a green curry paste.
- In the same non-stick pan, add remaining oil and fry spices (A), green curry paste and thick coconut milk. Stir-fry for about 4-5 minutes or until it becomes slightly oily and fragrant.
- Put in chicken and sauté until fragrant. Keep stirring, then pour in thin coconut milk and ingredients (B). Simmer until chicken is tender and cooked.
- Heat 1-2 tablespoons the oil in (C) in a small non-stick pan and add the nutmeg powder. After 10 seconds, remove from heat and add the fragrant nutmeg oil into the curry. Stir well to mix. Add seasoning to taste before serving.