- [For Briyani rice] Wash rice three times with cold water.
- Heat ghee.
- Add onions, garlic, ginger, cardamom and cinnamon stick.
- Add tomato puree, add briyani spices, and pandan leaves.
- Pour water, add clean rice, pour milk and salt.
- Transfer the mix to rice cooker.
- [Lamb] Heat oil in stir-fry pot.
- Add onions, garlic, turmeric, pepper, ginger, cloves, cardamom, cinnamon stick and pandan leaves.
- Add lamb.
- Pour water on top of lamb and add salt.
- Cook till lamb is tender - approx. 30 minutes.
- Add the mixture to the cooked briyani rice.
- Decorate with cashew nuts, mint leaf and coriander leaf on top of the rice.
- Sprinkle with rose water.
You may also like