- Blanch lamb rack pieces in boiling water for 1-2 minutes. Drain and rinse well. Season with marinade (A) for several hours.
- Heat oil and fry shallots and garlic until fragrant and golden brown. Dish out and leave aside.
- In remaining hot oil add ingredients (B). Fry for 1 minute. Add onions. Continue to fry until onions turn soft.
- Add ingredients (C). Continue to fry until oil separates. Add marinated lamb. Fry until lamb is well coated with the spices.
- Dish out and transfer contents into a pressure cooker. Add asam jawa juice to mix.
- Cook according to instructions given by your brand of pressure cooker. Once curry is done, wait for 15 minutes until the pressure is automatically released before opening.
- Dish out into a saucepot. Add coconut milk and adjust with seasoning to taste. Boil for an extra 6-7 minutes.
You may also like