- Place cubed lamb pieces and marinade into a mixing bowl. Mix well, then transfer into an airtight plastic container and refrigerate for several hours or, preferably, overnight.
- Thread the marinated lamb cubes onto wooden skewers that have been soaked for at least three hours prior to preparing the kebabs.
- Heat a non-stick pan with a little oil. Arrange the lamb skewers (about three in a row) and pan-fry until browned and cooked through. Cook the skewers in batches.
- Alternatively, you can grill the lamb skewers over a barbecue pit until cooked through. You can also grill them in the oven.
- Serve the kebabs with the yogurt sauce.
- For the sauce, combine all the ingredients together in a small bowl and beat lightly with a wire whisk. Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of one hour before serving the sauce with the kebabs.
You may also like