- Blanch lamb ribs in boiling water for a minute. Remove and drain well. Combine bicarbonate of soda, water and lamb ribs in a mixing bowl.
- Set aside for 1-1 1/2 hours. Drain the ribs and place in a mixing bowl. Add marinade (A) and mix well to combine.
- Transfer marinated ribs to a zip-lock bag and leave in the refrigerator for several hours.
- Deep-fry lamb ribs in hot oil until golden brown. Remove and drain from oil.
- Heat canola oil in a nonstick saucepan. Fry chopped garlic until golden brown. Add sauce ingredients (B) then bring to a boil.
- Return prefried lamb ribs to the sauce and braise for 15 minutes. Add thickening to the sauce.
- Remove ribs from the sauce and place on a piece of aluminium foil. Grill for 10-15 minutes over 200°C heat.
- Serve ribs with the sauce.
You may also like