- 300g fresh lala
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 sprig of curry leaves
- 4 tbsp oil
- 2 pips garlic
- 1 tbsp bird's eye chilli (cili padi)
- 2 tbsp dried prawn
- Salt to taste
- Rinse lala with 1 tbsp of salt and water.
- Heat oil, sauté the pounded ingredients and curry leaves for 5 minutes.
- Add fish sauce and salt to taste. Stir for a minute.
- Add in lala, stir fry till everything is well mixed.
- Cover and allow to cook for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes stir and turn off the heat.
- Serve hot with rice.