- Grease a 10x20cm loaf pan. Line the base with greaseproof paper. Preheat oven at 180°C.
- Beat butter, sugar and essence until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. (Add a little flour if the batter curdles.) Mix in kiwi flavoured yoghurt.
- Sift in flour and milk powder and stir in kiwi fruit slices and chopped candied kiwi fruit. Reserve 45 slices of the kiwi fruit for garnishing.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan. Spread the kiwi fruit slices across the batter.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180°C for 510 minutes. Reduce heat to 170°C and continue to bake for 5060 minutes or until golden or cooked through.
You may also like