This recipe is best with
- Lemon Cupcake:
- 175g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 175g caster sugar
- 3 whole eggs
- 175g low protein flour
- 5g baking powder
- 1/4tsp salt
- 75g Anchor UHT Whipping Cream
- 1 lemon zest
- Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 500g Anchor Cream Cheese
- 100g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 160g icing sugar
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- Preheat oven at 170 °C.
- Melt the butter and transfer into a mixing bowl with paddle attachment. Add in sugar and beat at medium speed until smooth and shiny. (not fluffy)
- Turn the mixer to low speed, then add in eggs, one at a time.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt together, add in the mixture to mix well.
- Last, add in whipping cream and lemon zest. Mix well.
- Fill the batter in 5cm diameter cupcake liner until 80% of the height.
- Bake for 18 - 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Set aside to cool down at room temperature.
- Thaw Anchor Cream Cheese at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl with paddle attachment, beat cream cheese with icing sugar until smooth.(no lumps)
- Add in soft butter and vanilla essence and beat for about 5 mins.
- Using a piping bag with star piping tip, pipe the frosting on the cupcake. Deco as your desire.