- 200g glutinous rice flour
- 200g rice flour
- 350ml water or just enough
- ½ cup cooked glutinous rice flour (koh fun) for dusting
- Filling (combined)
- 100g roasted peanuts, finely pounded
- 100g castor sugar
- 70g toasted sesame seeds
- Combine glutinous rice flour and rice flour in a mixing bowl. Gradually pour in water to mix into a soft dough. Divide dough into small balls. Flatten each ball to make a hollow in the centre. Add a tablespoon of filling and wrap up to enclose the filling.
- Drop the prepared balls of dough into a pot of boiling water. Cook until the balls float to the surface. Remove and drain well. Toss the balls of dough in cooked glutinous rice flour and serve.