- Grate radish finely and squeeze out excess water (this is to remove the bitter juice).
- Combine rice flour, salt, water, oil, water and alkaline water in a mixing bowl. Mix well into a batter.
- Pour batter into a wok, add in radish and cook, stirring well to combine for about 3-4 minutes.
- Pour mixture into a lightly greased 20cm square tray. Steam over rapid boiling water for about 50-60 minutes or until kuih is firm.
- Remove the kuih and let it cool completely before cutting.
You may also like