- Some silver dragees or fancy shaped sugar crystals (for decoration)
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Sift in flour, cornflour and bicarbonate of soda. Stir in salt to mix.
- Place small paper cups in a small patty tin. Fill the paper cups with mixture up to a third full.
- Add a cashewnut half in the centre. Bake in preheated oven at 180°C for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and done.
- Leave the cookies on a wire rack to cool.
- Pour melted chocolate over to fill the paper cup and add some silver dragees or fancy shaped sugar crystals to decorate.
You may also like