- Wash and clean the chicken pieces.
- Mix ingredients B in a large bowl and combine with chicken pieces. Set it aside for at least 20 minutes.
- Stuff the mixture into the bamboo log or aluminum foil and seal it with a gob of tapioca leaves.
- Cook it slowly over burning wood/charcoal for 45 minutes or bake at 120 degrees Celcius for 30 minutes.
- To serve, remove the tapioca leaves and drain the tasty juice into a bowl.
- Extract the chicken and arrange on a serving dish with the juice.
You may also like