Chicken Floss and Seaweed Rice Rolls
By CATHERINE LAU
Dress plain and regular Chee Cheong Fun or Steamed Rice Rolls into a meaty Asian treat by adding some delicious chicken floss and seaweed for an extra crunch.
This recipe was first published in Flavours Magazine.
- Chocolate Lava Cake
- Asian-style Braised Beef With Orange
- Fishy snack: Crispy Ikan Bilis
- Salad recipes to help use up leftover Easter eggs
- Green Tea Raisin Rolls
- Chicken Breast With Pappardelle And Creamy Spinach Sauce
- Tapioca with Sweet Potato Fries
- Buka Puasa Buffet with Aneka Rasa at Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter