- 280g Anchor Salted Tinned Butter
- 65g icing sugar
- 1/2tsp vanilla essence
- 40g custard powder
- 40g corn flour
- 240g low protein flour
- 1tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- In a mixing bowl with paddle attachment, beat butter, icing sugar and vanilla extract at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Sift all the dry ingredients together and add in. Mix well.
- Put the batter in a piping bag with star tip, pipe the desired shape on a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Bake for 16 to 18 minutes or until cookies turns golden brown colour.