Ingredients is not available.
- Put flour, salt, margarine and egg into a food processor. Process until it resembles breadcrumbs.
- Remove mixture into a large mixing bowl. Add water gradually to mix into a soft and pliable dough. Remove dough and wrap with a piece of cling film. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Combine ground roasted peanuts, sesame seeds, peanut butter, salt and sugar in a mixing bowl. Stir well then refrigerate.
- Roll out dough into about 2mm thickness. Cut into 56cm circles. To each circle add 1 teaspoon of filling; fold into half and pinch the sides to enclose the filling.
- Repeat until all ingredients are used up.
- Deep-fry the peanut puffs in oil over medium heat until the pastry is golden.
- Dish out and place on crushed kitchen paper to drain the oil.
- When puffs are completely cool store in air-tight containers.