This recipe is best with
- 1 pack tortilla skin
- 360g prepared chicken rendang
- 12 slices Anchor Processed Cheddar Slices, cut into half slice
- Fresh chervil leaves
- To assemble simply cut the tortilla skin into 3inch round shape & place it on a baking tray
- Then spread the prepared “Chicken Rendang” on the surface of the cut tortilla, cover with the sliced Anchor 12’s Sliced Cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven with a temperature of 200°C for around 5minutes or until nicely golden brown & crispy.
- Place few fresh chervils on top of baked mini tortilla, serve it while hot. Enjoy!