- Preheat oven to 190ºC.
- Draw minion's eyes and body on baking paper, at 2/3 of the tray.
- Grease and line a Swiss roll tin.
- Whip egg white and sugar, mix with the edible blue ink for body, and mix the black ink for googles and strips. Spoon or pipe them onto baking paper. Set aside.
- To make the sponge cake, put eggs and caster sugar into a large mixing bowl and whisk until light and creamy (it should be very thick at this stage).
- Sieve flour into mixture and fold very gently using a teaspoon.
- Add on oil and yellow colouring.
- Pour the mixture into tray carefully.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown and springy to touch.
- Place a piece of greaseproof paper on a cooling tray and sprinkle with sugar.
- When the sponge is baked, remove from the oven. Tip the tin upside down on a sugared paper and carefully remove paper from sponge.
- Cut off any hard crusty edges. Spread with whipped cream and cut pieces of green kiwi fruits, roll the swiss roll carefully.
- Cut the minions to individual pieces and serve.
You may also like