Ingredients is not available.
- Whisk the egg white until fluffy. Gradually, add half the quantity of sugar. Continue mixing until you have a thick, shiny meringue.
- Stir the cornflour into the remaining sugar (200g).
- Stir together the chopped almonds, sultanas, chocolate pieces and glaced orange peel.
- Remove meringue from mixer, fold in sugar-cornflour mixture, then the remaining ingredients. Stir to combine.
- Pour into a non-stick paper-lined baking ring. Bake at 150° celsius for about an hour.
- Remove from the oven. Allow to cool on a rack before removing from the ring.
- To garnish, cover with whipped cream and chocolate curls.