- Lightly season chicken with light soya sauce and pepper and set aside.
- Heat wok without oil. Put in the sea cucumber, ginger and spring onion. Stir-fry for a while until most of the water has evaporated.
- Sprinkle in the Chinese rice wine. Fry briefly then remove sea cucumber from the wok.
- Heat claypot with oil and sauté garlic and ginger until fragrant. Add marinated chicken and stir-fry for 12 minutes. Add the dried oysters, mushrooms and button mushrooms and toss briskly.
- Put in the sea cucumber and pour in the combined sauce ingredients and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Put in the prawns and cook for 34 minutes, then thicken with corn flour mixture. Serve immediately.
You may also like