Ingredients is not available.
- Lightly grease two baking trays. Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and creamy.
- Beat in coffee and vanilla essence and milk, then stir in sifted flour, rice flour, cocoa powder and ground almonds. Blend until mixture is just beginning to bind together.
- Remove the lumpy mixture with your hands to form a soft dough.
- Divide dough equally into two round portions. Flatten lightly with a rolling pin.
- Transfer the round to a baking tray. Press out the edges with your thumb into a fluted edge.
- Prick the shortbread all over with a fork. Lightly cut the surface with a knife into 12 wedges.
- Sprinkle lightly with some flaked almonds. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown.