- 3 Zespri Green Kiwifruit
- 1 can lychees in syrup, well chilled
- Konyakku jelly:
- 1 packet konyakku jelly granules
- 250g sugar
- 900ml water
- 60ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Grated rind of 1 lemon
- Boil water in a medium-size saucepan.
- Combine konyakku jelly granules and sugar in a small bowl. Stir in the water and simmer until granules are completely dissolved.
- Take pan off the heat and stir in lemon juice and grated rind. Pour jelly into a shallow dish and leave to set. Chill well and cut jelly into 2cm cubes.
- Close to serving time, peel kiwifruit, cut into quarters lengthwise and slice 1cm thick. Combine with the lychees in syrup and jelly. Serve well chilled.