- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease baking pan. Set aside.
- In an electric beater, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, and yolk, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla essence.
- Sift flour, baking powder and soda. Fold in the flour, alternating with yoghurt, into the mixture.
- Lastly, fold in berries. Spoon the mixture into baking pan.
- To make the topping, sift plain flour, baking powder, soda, salt and ground cinnamon into a bowl. Use a fork to mix in butter till the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Sprinkle evenly over the cake mixture. Bake at 180°C for 35-40 minutes until golden brown and the cake tester inserted in the centre comes out clean.
You may also like